HDC is an object and drawing management system used in Facilities Management and other areas. In many aspects it resambles an indoor GIS system with support for flexible object linking, visual presentations and world versioning system that provides audit trail and access to historical data.
It is an extremely flexible platform that can combine data from multiple, virtually incompatible sources. To name a few, HDC integrates data from BIM, scanned drawings, FM systems via Fi2 or IFC standards, Excel, CAD Files, GIS & Map systems. All of this data is easily accessible via single web application that provides desktop like performance and productivity.
Flexible nature of HDC makes it a “Swiss army knife” capable of managing floor plans, apartments, spaces, equipment but also objects outside building, like tree inventory or parking spaces.
HDC manages geometrical and geospatial data thus being capable of providing information about area or distance. HDC can follow evolving customer needs by supporting easy reconfiguration.
To use HDC you only need a modern web browser with connection to the Internet. No other third party tools or plugins are required!
Detailed release notes for every new version.
- Release notes for version 4.3.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 4.3.0
- Release notes for version 4.2.1 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 4.2.1
- Release notes for version 4.1.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 4.1.0
- Release notes för version 4.0.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 4.0.0
- Release notes for version 3.9.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.9.0
- Release notes for version 3.8.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.8.0
- Release notes for version 3.7.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.7.0
- Release notes for version 3.6.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.6.0
- Release notes for version 3.5.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.5.0
- Release notes for version 3.4.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.4.0
- Release notes for version 3.3.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.3.0.
- Release notes for version 3.2.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.2.0
- Release notes for version 3.1.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.1.0
- Release notes for version 3.0.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 3.0.0
- Release notes for version 2.9.1 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.9.1.
- Release notes for version 2.8.1 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.8.0 and 2.8.1
- Release notes for version 2.7.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.7.0
- Release notes for version 2.6.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.6.0
- Release notes for version 2.5.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.5.0
- Release notes for version 2.4.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.4.0
- Release notes for version 2.3.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.3.0
- Release notes for version 2.2.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.2.0
- Release notes for version 2.1.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.1.0
- Release notes for version 2.0.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 2.0.0
- Release notes for version 1.9.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 1.9.0 released on 15.03.2017
- Release notes for version 1.8.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 1.8.0 - released on 15.02.2017
- Release notes for version 1.7.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 1.7.0
- Release notes for version 1.6.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 1.6.0
- Release notes for version 1.5.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 1.5.0
- Release notes for version 1.4.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 1.4.0
- Release notes for version 1.3.0 — New features, improvements and bug fixes done for version 1.3.0
- HDC Panel — This panel is always present at the top of HDC application. It contains access buttons to other areas of HDC , current HDC data version displayed and User Profile button.
- Tree Tesslet — TreeView Tesslet is used to present HDC objects in form of a hierarchical tree. It can show a large number of objects and easily represent dependencies between them, like Spaces on a given Floor.
- Grid Tesslet — Tabellmetode for å vise objekter fra database. Avhenger vanligvis av valgte treobjekt.
- Viewer Tesslet — Viewer Pane displays content of selected Object from database.
- Object Properties Tesslet
Users fulfilling different roles in the organization might have very different user interface needs. This is dictated both by functionality and access rights.
- Settings available for users — Users can change some of default options set by administrator in first place to suit their personal needs/workstyle
- Settings for administrators — Adminstrators can set default preferences and layouts of HypeDoc for all users.
- System Settings — Standardinnstillinger for hver nylig opprettet bruker samt ytterligere systemparametere.
- General Settings — General system settings are located here.
- Print Settings — Default print settings for new users.
- Raster Service — Set your raster server adress.
- TDXM Settings — Set path to part of file repository where packages for imports will be stored.
- File Repository — Set your system file repository location, see raster files status and set accepted by HDC file formats list.
- Versioning — Decide whether main HDC repository is sealed for editing or not.
- Security Settings — Settings regarding security features.
- Hopa settings
- Quick Print settings
- Anonymous User
- Layouts — Layout describes what Tesslets are presented to the user, and what perspective sets are available in each of the chosen Tesslet.
- Scheduled Tasks
- System Settings — Standardinnstillinger for hver nylig opprettet bruker samt ytterligere systemparametere.
- Translations — This functionality allow to translate Labels for system's parts that are not translated elsewhere - especially those that can be created in system itself.
- Object Classes — Object Classes
- Field Validation Rules
- Perspective sets — Perspectives set is one of the core concepts of HDC and defines how a number of linked objects is presented to the user. The presentation can be dynamically changed depending on user needs or context. Perspective Sets can be assigned to Tesslets in Layouts Manager and used to retrieve specific view on data.
- Object Linking (Relations) — There are two categories of links in HDC:
- Object Set — Object Sets allow to create groups of objects that belong together for whatever reason. It does not matter what type of objects they are, or from which perspective.
- Presentations — Presentations is a group of filters than can be applied to an Object. They are based on link between Object Overlay vector entity and Object.
- Predefined Filters — Predefined filters are defined by an administrator and shared with specific users or groups.
- Graphic Tools — Graphic tools are named sets of fill/line color styles used by Presentation Filters.
- Tools Mapping — Tools mapping allow to map specific dictionary value or object class to predefined tool (pattern&color) so it's always used on presentations.
- Ad-hoc External Filters
- Presentation and Dynamic Label Sets
- HyperDoc Query Language (HQL)
- Flex Search — Classic navigation is based on objects and documents. Navigating to a specific building reveals floors, floors reveal spaces etc. We can also see documents connected to each of the objects like floor plans.
- Quick Search
- Hyperlinks in object properties
- Grouped Objects - General Guide
- Share Object or Document Link
- Advanced Object & Document Search
- Save area from spot to linked hierarchy object — Saving area from vector objects on drawing to linked hierarchy object is possible based on Layer Relations mapping.
- Audit Trail
- Object Reports & Templates
- System Diagnostic Reports
- Secure Erease of object and metadata
Icons are to be used in many situations, but mainly they can be added to Print Templates.
HDC uses these basic types of drawings:
- Composite drawing — Composite drawing allows to collect a set of raster, map or vector documents into a single composite document. Individual drawings in the composite document can be selected to allow changing of their parameters, their position in common world coordinates and their visible areas (viewports).
- Global Layers — System wide Layers available for each Vector Drawing inside any Composite Document.
- Local Layers — Private layers are only defined in a specific Vector Drawing by user for his own use or for sharing with other users.
- Layers Security — Security settings for Layers can be managed in an Administrative panel for Global layers or directly under specific Document object, for Local Layers.
- Redline layers — Each user have it's own redline layer - created automatically by system. It can be used for fast drawing on every image in the system.
- Guide: Manual import of raster drawing — This guide will show you how to add new raster drawing to HDC manually by user interface.
- Guide: Creating Object Overlay on Drawings — This guide will show how to draw various entities that create Object Overlay on top of raster drawings.
- Guide: Working with Popup Properties on Drawing — Popup properties are small windows with object properties that appear when a mouse is hovered over drawing elements.
- External Content - URL Template
- Guide: Adding object overlay with SuperEdit (Overlay Import)
- Working with Object Selection
- GUIDE: working with Viewer Edit toolbar
- External documents — HDC can display external files like MS Office documents in viewer. If you add one as attachment to object then HDC will convert it's content and display it in special PDF viewer.
- Move and Scale/Align background drawing
- Post-it notes with text and images
- Convert Attachment to Drawings
- Object "spot links" - best practices
- Working with Void areas (cut outs)
Our goal is to provide user with PDF file that will be have exact content as needed with just minimal clicking effort.
- How to Print — Brukere kan skrive ut dokumenter med kun ett klikk med forhåndsdefinerte innstillinger, eller bruke Avansert utskrift for å se en forhåndsvisning før utskrift.
- Quick Print — One click on Quick Print image2015-5-25 16:27:20.png button is enough to get a PDF file with currently displayed document.
- Print Preview Mode — Printing using Print Preview allow user to customize printout and to see expected effect before printing.
- Batch Print — Batch print uses quick print logic but for multiply documents.
- Smart Print
- Print Administration — Administration panels allows to manage print templates - from creation and editing to assigning them to users and groups.
- Print Formats — Print formats are first and basic parameter of each template, defining their height and width.
- Template Editor — Print Template Editor allows for creating and editing of templates used for printing.
- Templates Sets — Templates sets allow administrator to decide which users (or groups) can use which templates for printing.
- Legend Print Templates
- System Roles — System Permissions Scheme (roles) is intended for setting global permissions not related to specific object or field.
- Security Schemes — Security Schemes restricts access to Objects and it's Content. Each Security Scheme can be set as a Default Security Scheme or Type Security Scheme.
- Field Level Security (FLS) — Administrator can control access to specific Metadata Fields inside of an Object, based on User or Role.
- Object Security — This panel allows to assign existing Named Security Schemes to influence specific object in chosen perspective.
- ADFS / AZURE / SAML Single Sign On
- Login Reports
- Security audit for user actions
- User Permissions
- Two Factor Authentication
- LDAP Support
GIS and WMS intergration with HyperDoc
- Working with Map Data Source — HyperDoc can communicate with WMTS enabled GIS web server to automatically retrieve configuration via so called Get Capabilities service.
HyperDoc provides versioning of all objects. Every object, document, link, property belong to a specific version that can be named and accessed by authorized users. HyperDoc allows for creating alternative versions (Drafts) for different purposes like planning. HyperDoc version does not relate to single object or document but rather represents entire "world" view in given version.
HDC can be easily integrated with other systems thanks to full coverage of standard REST Web Services.
- Import — Import panel allows controlling of import packages.
- Internal Information Domains — Contains internal HDC list of Object Classes and their fields that can be used in TDXM External Domain mappings.
- External Information Domains — External Information Domains are used to define Object classes, Object Mapping, Layer Mapping and Object Identity rules used by specific external system.
- HDC Remote Agent — HDC Remote agent is a small application that can be used by system integrators to easily import data packages to HDC without exploring details of our API. It can be also seen as a guide on how to use those services. It supports upload of large files in chunks with resume capability.
- Embedded Viewer API
- Explore Documents and Spots with API (use case)
- Integration with 3rd party websites
Each Configuration is a set of remembered settings of HyperDoc Database, that can be Activated when needed.
- Import/Export Configuration — This functionality allows to export multiply configurations and settings to .json file and import this file to different databases.
Data Processing is an administrator only site that allow to post-process database data in various ways.
- Auto-Linking — This functionality allows to create automatically links between objects that share same value in one of their metadata fields chosen before auto-linking.
- Custom Fields (Smart Fields)
- Manager for long running tasks
- HOPAGetView4Object — Retrieve document (of type/class set in Hopa settings http://hopa settings) connected to chosen Object matched by parameters given in hopa url.
Text macros can be added to print templates or directly in drawings on any vector/redline layer.
- Application & System Security
- Data Center Information
- Disaster Recovery
- Network, Domains, SSL
- General Questions (FAQ)
- Monitoring for Service Level Agreements (SLA)